CALL FOR PAPERS / ARTICLES
ENERGY POLICY TURKEY (EPT) CALL FOR ARTICLES FOR FUTURE ISSUES
Energy Policy Turkey is pleased to invite energy experts to submit articles to be published in its “Future Issues”.
As it is well known, EPT aims to connect motivated individuals and experts in energy industry. Excelled researchers and practitioners are highly encouraged to take part in our Energy Policy Turkey family that has become a great milestone in Turkey’s and a few other countries’ energy strategies and policies. We are proud of utilization of our strategical approaches by the government institutions and officials on Presidency, Prime Ministry, Energy Ministery, Foreign Affairs Ministry, Energy Related Diplomats and also Private or Sectoral Companies and Affiliations.
EPT, in general, aims to overlook at “Turkey, to be an Energy Leader” or better to say “Establisment of A Safer World of Energy without terrorism and chaos”.
It is obvious that changes in the world’s energy equilibrium provide a great opportunity for developing countries to achieve greater advancements through brilliant strategies and reshaped energy policies. Turkey’s upperhand positioning in “The New Energy Era” will definitely make the World a better and safer place to live, ending turbulence in the heart of the World’s great energy resources.
We -as the energy professionals- have to stand firm to reshape the “Energy Politics” by characterizing well designed strategies to lead Turkey -A country, whose main aim is to save human lives in all circumstances- to become a standalone energy leader.
Energy Policy Turkey encaurages its experts to dig into aspects of becoming an energy leader and has summarized certain topics that will highlight Turkey’s and the World’s energy future in the next issues.
See below for a brief explanation of our next issues’ topics that are outlined. Authors are cordially invited to participate in any of the categories in accordance with their expertise. Energy Policy Turkey will always value abstracts and articles with unique approaches that are not included in the listed categories.
THEMES FOR TOPICS
ANALYSIS OF BEING AN ENERGY LEADER
- Where Turkey is at?
- Where to start?
- How to compete with experience?
- Doing business behind the borders.
- Politics vs. politics with energy game.
ENERGY DISCIPLINES UNDERCOVER
- Energy companies (Current Outlook)
- Sectorial analysis of Turkish energy policies
- What sectors Turkey should focus on?
- Sectoral renewal and new outlook on investments.
- Where to start?
MIDDLE EAST & NORTHERN AFRICA REGIONS
- How to take robust steps to lead Middle East and Africa natural resources?
- Should we leave Middle East resources or keep the path intact?
- Should we acquire a better and feasible plan?
ENERGY RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- How to maneuver between energy resources?
- Oil, gas, coal, hydro, renewables, nuclear
- Strategies to follow for domestic resources.
SHANGHAI COOPERATION ORGANIZATION (SCO)
- Can it be the best choice for Turkey?
- Examination of the member states of Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
- Turkey being the chair of SCO Energy Club.
- Tactical ignorance on Europe is worth a try?
- How should Turkey define its future strategies?
Energy Policy Turkey urges authors to send their papers / articles for a review or evaluation. Accepted articles and papers will be published with the next issue. In some cases, the submitted article or paper might not be published in the coming up issue for some reasons such as your subject may be out of the journal’s specific issue concept or the issue has already reached the number of papers limit or pages. However, please be sure that the accepted papers will be published in the following issue.
Please feel free to submit your paper/ article through the links under “Submission”.
Please follow the links to easily submit your abstract/article for a review. If this is your first time to submit a paper / article for review please register first. Already registered members should sign in first before submitting papers.